You can sign for BETA version of our course right now! It's $99 (ninety nine US dollars), if you are interested just contact us via the contact form. The package consists of a special 40+ pages ebook, personal consultation, and access to a Facebook group. We will assess your risk, analyze your tooth decay history and reasons for it, look at your X-rays and we will guide you out of this mess. If you sign up for BETA you will get all of the final publications free of charge (when they are ready).
At Dental Freak we are obsessed with tooth decay. By far this is our favorite dental topic to research and write about! We have read almost all books on caries (tooth decay) out there and could not find one that we could truly recommend, which is why we decided to make our own ebook. But it does not stop there – we believe that this topic is so complex that a regular book is not enough. This is why we present you with a holistic course on solving problems with dental cavities!
In this masterclass you will learn:
- Why do you keep getting cavities
- How to heal your cavities naturally, without drilling (please note that this is no miracle cure or snake oil, we will tell you what is possible and what is not)
- How to never have a cavity or a root canal again, even if you already have multiple dental restorations
Our course is a package that consists of:
- 40+ pages ebook with all the nitty-gritty you need to never have a cavity in your life!
- 30-day course via email newsletter explaining in detail all aspects of the process – this is an extension of the ebook with more detailed information and examples (30 days period, which you can reset on-demand free of charge if you lose any of our emails – this option is not available in the BETA version of our course, but we will send you all the e-mails once they’re ready)
- personal coaching and answers to your questions (up to 60 days period)
- access to a secret Facebook support group about teeth and tooth decay
- lifetime newsletter subscription with dental hacks, research news, and recommended products – usually sent once a month (cancel anytime you want)
Contents of the course:
Will be published really soon.
Questions and answers regarding the course
All the questions we get will be answered here, so please do not hesitate to share your concerns with us!
Are you a dentist? Is this real science or bro-science?
We’re not dentists, but we’re not snake oil salesmen either. The course is 100% science-based and we guarantee it. Most of our claims are backed by Pubmed papers and since we provide all the references you can verify on your own to make sure it’s a hard science. It is also important to stress that most dentists are focused on the work they do (restoring teeth) and not many of them are interested in oral microbiome, diet, supplementation, and other tooth decay hacks.
Why is this being sold and not distributed for free?
Essentials of the course will be (or actually are at this point) available free of charge on our website. All you need to do is to browse our website and find them all, while in a book you have everything in one place!
Also, by purchasing the whole experience we will actually spend time analyzing your case and give you personalized advice on what needs to be fixed and how. No one else does that. You will have everything explained in more detail but most of all you will support our cause of promoting dental knowledge to every human being. This means that 100% of our proceeds go to a charitable cause of promoting our free information to broader audiences.
How is this better than other books on dental caries?
There are many pop science books on this topic – some are good and some should be avoided. You can learn more about them in our reviews. Now imagine that you could read only one ebook that would cover all the important things that are science-based, and skip all the things that wouldn’t work anyway. That’s what we’re offering here. We have read all the books for you and put everything worth reading into one condensed ebook.
The first iteration of our ebook is focused only on living caries-free, but in the long run, we are planning to expand it so that it covers multiple oral health-related topics.